'Frozen Brussels Sprout
Fresh Frozen Brussels Sprout are selected from farm with the best growing conditions. They are peeled, washed, rinsed and frozen within hours after harvest to retain the real taste and nutrients.
Keep Frozen. Store at or below -18°C
Cook from frozen. Do not refreeze.
1) In a medium sized saucepan fill to 3/4 with water.
2) Place saucepan on stove with lid and bring to boil.
3) Add desired amount of frozen brussels sprouts and return to boil4. Simmer for 4 minutes, drain and serve.
1) Add 2 cups of frozen brussels sprouts to a microwave safe dish.
2) Cover with lid or plastic wrap and cook for recommended time. Microwave Wattage 800-1000 High for 56 Minutes or Microwave Wattage 1000-1200 High for 45 Minutes
1) Into a steamer add 2 cups of frozen brussels sprouts.
2) Steam for 56 minutes.
3) Remove from steamer and serve.
|Country of Origin||Thailand|