Frozen Brussels Sprout
Keep Frozen. Store at or below -18°C
Cook from frozen. Do not refreeze.
1) In a medium sized saucepan fill to 3/4 with water.
2) Place saucepan on stove with lid and bring to boil.
3) Add desired amount of frozen brussels sprouts and return to boil4. Simmer for 4 minutes, drain and serve.
1) Add 2 cups of frozen brussels sprouts to a microwave safe dish.
2) Cover with lid or plastic wrap and cook for recommended time. Microwave Wattage 800-1000 High for 56 Minutes or Microwave Wattage 1000-1200 High for 45 Minutes
1) Into a steamer add 2 cups of frozen brussels sprouts.
2) Steam for 56 minutes.
3) Remove from steamer and serve.
|Country of Origin||ไทย|